Chicken-pot-pieChicken-pot-pie

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Uh-Oh! Overpopulation! Uh-Oh! Overpopulation!

enjoyed to the max

loved it very very educational it was also very alerting BIRD FLU i pissed my pants when you mentioned it ITS COMING TO THE UK WHERE I LIVE AND I LIVE RIGHT NEXT TO THE ENGLISH CHANNEL NEAR FRANCE AHH FUCK HELP ME AMERICANS IM STILL A VIRGIN I CANT DIE!!!!!!!!! IM 14 AHHH I NEED TO GET FUCKING HAMMERD.....WHERE ALL GONA DIE!!!!!! see ya later i think ill do what i always wanted to do before i die , ASSASINATE GEORGE BUSH MUAHAHAHAA if ya see me on the news wave ^ ^

ZipLock-Studios responds:

LOL

Yes, I'm in the UK too. It's only a matter of time...

FinalFantasy: WWW 1 FinalFantasy: WWW 1

U SUCK

NO STORY LINE AND SHIT SPRITES GET OUTA HERE NOOB!

PacoBH responds:

"NOOB"? Dude, you don't even have ONE good flash. You dont even have ONE BAD flash. Stop acting all gay and stop shouting while you're at it. Asshole.

The Fujis The Fujis

THIS FLASH MAKES ME PROUD ME BE BRITISH.....its very slick and smooth nice n thin very modern loved it every last drop of its animation goodness hope it gets throu and you make more of them and if you do and need a voice animator FOR FREE!!!!! give me n ol message at the e-mail , lost-redemption@hotmail.co.uk or meet me on MSN , seiki-kun@hotmail.co.uk good luck ol chap

Marios song Marios song

interesting

i enjoyed that , but it could have done some fighting scenesi really like that you have decided to put up a thumbnail pic THANK GOD SOMEONE APPREICIATES THEIR WORK everyday noob submiters post crap without putting up a picture its always got to have a nice name and funny but bold description thats what gets things through , good luck for the judgment and if ya ever need a voice actor ask me ^ ^